Saturday, November 14, 2009

Someday...


... I have this dream in which I am a foxy art historian who acquired a beautiful accent while working on her PhD in the United Kingdom. In this dream I am embracing my independent-woman-pants (which look like absolutely anything Prof. Fassl would wear, tho my signature piece shall be the black button down shirt instead of the white) living in a beautiful house outside of a beautiful city on the ocean with a beautiful bernese mountain dog. Who's name is either Gatsby or Bailey. (Hm, maybe I should just get two!)

I keep telling my dad I want a bernese mountain puppy to help jump start this dream. However, when I mentioned how pricey these pups were he felt more inclined to want to get me either these or these. The first of which are just simply amazing and the second of which would help me channel Prof. Fassl's fabulous style. I do not hold my breath, however, I'm a big fan of hoping for the unlikely and believing beyond reason. :)

4 comments:

  1. All of my life dreams seem to be too expensive for me... But I too think this would be a good place to start: http://www.lucchese.com/products_detail.php?id=1617

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some day you shall have a massive dog. Until then, you will just have to love on Marge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh, those are gorgeous alyssa. let's be cowboy-boot-wearing librarians together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I once had a Bernese Mountain dog named Keira. And, I think we should be fabulous art historians together,taking the UK by surprise some day...

    ReplyDelete