Saturday, February 13, 2010

Follow Til The End


“Still, despite this, traveling is the great true love of my life. I have always felt, ever since I was sixteen years old and first went to Russia with my saved-up babysitting money, that to travel is worth any cost or sacrifice. I am loyal and constant in my love for travel, as I have not always been loyal and constant in my other loves. I feel about travel the way a happy new mother feels about her impossible, colicky, restless newborn baby- I just don’t care what it puts me through. Because I adore it. Because it’s mine. Because it looks exactly like me. It can barf all over me if it wants to – I just don’t care.”

-Elizabeth Gilbert-

3 comments:

  1. Disturbing-because it is true-but lovely as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's from a book called "eat, pray, love" by elizabeth gilbert.

    ReplyDelete