Thursday, October 29, 2009

The Loves of My Life



There have been two great love affairs in my life, both still ongoing. First, there was the love of shoes. I. Love. Shoes. I wish I had more. I wish I had more opportunities to wear other shoes aside from sneakers. Shoes shoes shoes shoes shoes. The second great love affair is travel. It really makes sense. Shoes, travel. They need each other. Nomads need shoes. Shoes are ways to travel. Shoes are memories of travel. Shoes travel shoes travel shoes travel. This particular pair is one of my favorites. SHOES FROM VENICE. aaaaah.

4 comments:

  1. ahhh... how refreshing and wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and im also desperately in love with my fishnet tights. Thanks, Leah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Profound. And lovely. Now I feel the need to wear some fancy shoes. And NOT walk up the hill. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Remember that time we were in Venice... Ahh. Good times.

    ReplyDelete