Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Magic White Board


This is one of my white boards at work. This is the board where we write down things we need. I have organized it very nicely into three categories. First, we have the "Tomorrow" column. This is for stuff we actually need for the next day. Then we have the "Soon" category. This is for things to order either this week, or the next. The category named "Bob's" you should just ignore, it's an extension of soon. The fun column is the "Eventually" column. Eventually is code for "ignore completely/absolutely never." So whenever someone aside from me or Father thinks that we need something and puts it in the "Tomorrow" category, I always remove it and put it in "Eventually" because no matter how important they think it is, it's not. People have gotten better at not thinking they have the magical power to declare something on the magical board, but occasionally they still do. The lovely part here is someone wrote under "Eventually" "new door" which is hilarious. Especially if you know how our front door closes. And yes, i do rewrite everything so that the handwriting is nice and uniform. And I don't know why I'm so chatty. But that's all.

1 comment:

  1. haha. That's pretty cool. :-) (I miss you and I'm sorry I haven't gotten to hang out with you in forever.)

    ReplyDelete