Saturday, December 5, 2009

I Didn't Make This...but..




I'm sort of in love with this artist. I found him through my fabulous brother and I really love it. You can find his stuff here. I know it's never too early to start collecting for my own future fantastically beautiful and artfully decorated casa, and I think some of these would be perfect. I cannot stress how important I think it is to have delightful pieces of art in the home and even more so once there are kiddos... Like The Prophet, which was given to me by my darling grandmother. I always was so intrigued by it whenever we went to her house and I'm ever so grateful that I'll get to take it to my own house someday. So, today why don't you consider the things you live amongst and ask yourself if it expresses, if it inspires, if it makes the space or the wall more than just an area in the house. And please, don't let your home become susceptible to the boringness of so so many houses today. Use your imaginations. [and don't have all matching black picture frames. ick.] That's all for today. Hopefully there will be something to photograph soon. :)

2 comments:

  1. These are brilliant.And I like matching black picture frames. ;-) Maybe not all the same siiiize... but... yeah...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I might have gotten something from Scott Campbell for my birthday! I'm so excited...

    ReplyDelete